Administrative Assistant, MCHC Administrative Office
This position offers a unique opportunity to work with community based sites and is responsible for providing administrative and logistical support to Administrative and Program staff. MCHC has an outstanding team of employees committed to providing the highest quality of service to their clients.
- Greets and directs visitors, answers main telephone system, responds to direct requests for information and/or forwards messages to appropriate staff
- Maintains inventory of basic office supplies and makes purchases as required. Ensures adequate inventory of program material, including baby care items, participant health education materials, and data forms.
- Performs confidential administrative office duties including: copying, filing, document preparation, faxing, maintaining and updating of data bases, and bulk mailings using MCHC protocols/forms
- Assists Director of Finance with maintaining and organizing materials for annual audit
- Maintains and updates accounting hard and electronic filing systems, vendor and funder contracts, accounts receivable and payable, audit documentation, and bank statements and deposits. Processes accounts payable and receivables in the timeframes established by MCHC”s Business Office policies.
- Assists with establishing projects for volunteers to perform
- Under the oversight of the Director of Development, scans documents for inclusion in on-line proposals; copies and sends all proposals; prepares individual mailings to donors and community. Maintains funder and individual donor files.
- Supports special events, as needed
- Protects the confidentiality of all information regarding current and past program participants, as well as organizational operations
- Other duties may be assigned
Qualification Requirements Include:
- Ability to type minimum of 50 wpm
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to produce error free work products and proof read own work
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and quickly shift priorities to meet changing needs and compressed timelines
- No criminal or child abuse history as determined by a criminal background check, credit check and child abuse screening
- Associate’s degree; or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or one year or more related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Previous relevant work experience, including 2 years experience as an Administrative Assistant in a fast paced, team oriented environment
- Proficiency with use of Windows and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook) and QuickBooks preferred
- Proven ability to protect and maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information
This position offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits including health, disability and life insurance, a 401(k) plan with an employer match, and a generous leave program.
To apply for this role, please send your resume, preferably in Microsoft Word format, to: email@example.com
Maternal and Child Health Consortium of Chester County is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer