Bilingual Administrative Assistant, Coatesville Healthy Start
This position offers a unique opportunity to work in community based sites for the Healthy Start Program. Healthy Start is one of the programs offered by the Maternal and Child Health Consortium of Chester County (MCHC.) MCHC has an outstanding team of employees committed to providing the highest quality of service to their clients.
Key Responsibilities Include:
Entering data from selected client data forms into a central database in accordance with program procedures and data accuracy standards. Reviewing and completing missing data lists and entering missing information in the database system as needed. Identifying incomplete or inaccurate data or other data discrepancies in client data forms prior to entering data; informing managers of data problems; and requesting clarification of client information.
- Organizing site’s forms and client files, materials and supplies for distribution to clients, etc.
- Providing support to site’s manager in: producing and printing accurate reports and materials.
- Contacting participants and handling the logistics including setting up supplies and refreshments for educational events, activities and support groups.
- Preparing reports and distributing them to appropriate staff on a timely basis.
- Filing participant data forms and other client related materials.
- Performing other administrative support duties as required, including but not limited to: answering phones, contacting clients, photocopying, and preparing client mailings.
- Must be fully bilingual in both written and verbal Spanish and English
- High School diploma or G.E.D required; some college a plus
- Previous work experience, preferably including 2 years experience as an Administrative Assistant in a fast paced, team oriented environment
- Strong data entry skills alpha and numeric with ability to type minimum of 50 wpm and maintain data entry accuracy standards
- Proven proficiency with use of Windows and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook)
- Must be willing and able to travel to Healthy Start sites throughout Chester County, if required
- Detail oriented, strong organizational skills, and ability to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work flexible hours (one evening per week)
- Ability to successfully complete criminal and child abuse background checks
This position offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits including health, disability and life insurance, a 401(k) plan with an employer match, and a generous leave program. To apply for this role, please email your resume, preferably in Microsoft Word format, stating “Healthy Start Administrative Assistant” in the subject line to: email@example.com.
Maternal and Child Health Consortium of Chester County is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer